We have many policies and procedures at Midland Road but three of the most important are Safeguarding, Equalities and the Prevent Agenda they provide the foundations for all our planning and monitoring.
- Click the link for more information about our Aire Valley Nursery Schools Federation Safeguarding policy and the COVID 19 Safeguarding policy
- Click the link for more information about our Policy on Equality
- Click the link for more information about the governments Prevent Agenda in our school
We are committed to promoting the wellbeing, safeguarding and welfare of all children here at Midland Road Nursery School. This includes when children are in school and at home. If you have any concerns about a child’s safety or welfare, please contact us and speak to one of our trained, designated, safeguarding lead practitioners.
Staff with Safeguarding responsibilities:
Designated Safeguarding Lead (DSL)
- Ginny Robinson – Acting Headteacher
Deputy Designated Safeguarding Lead
- Saiqa Azam – Deputy Head
- Sally Butterworth – Assistant Head
- Rahima Ali – Parental Involvement Worker
- Hannah Clark – SENCO